Welcome to Delegate Solutions!
At Delegate Solutions, we believe our greatest assets are our Team Members. They have all come to us with executive level experience, a love of helping others succeed and an innate affinity for our methodology.
Think you’re a fit for our team?
If you have a track record of success that you would like to share with Delegate and our clients, please complete our informational application form and assessment testing.
Our Core Values
• Operate with honesty and integrity
• Proactively seek ways to create value for our clients
• Act as generous, friendly, resourceful problem solvers
• Create a WOW experience for our clients
• Remain goals-focused
Our fabulous team is filled with teammates that want to:
• Enjoy passion-based, professional, flexible work
• Help others to simplify the complex
• Live balanced, connected lives
• Serve with consistency and sophistication
• Promote reciprocity and collaboration across the team
Our mission is to help reshape the culture of the traditional workforce by providing professional flexible employment for our team, while also providing entrepreneurs with strategic workforce options to help them grow more efficiently and effectively.
Our ideal team member:
• is a passionate professional who thrives in a team dynamic but can work independently
• has substantial, relevant administrative work experience and skill sets
• is comfortable with learning new technology
• loves problem-solving and is a self-starter
•has experience supporting others and working remotely
To apply, you must:
• Be technology-savvy
• Love helping others succeed
• Have flexible daily availability between 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday. (some off-peak work needed on a client-by-client basis)
• A noise-free private home office with a door. You must also have: web cam, smart phone, ability to receive/send faxes; a MAC or PC computer with MS Office, Anti-Virus Software, Anti-Spyware, & Firewall (current and regular updates required); reliable internet; file cabinet or desk drawer with lock, paper shredder.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to scale from part-time to full-time: MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A MINIMUM OF 20 HRS PER WEEK once you become an employee
Team Member Benefits:
• Team Spirit that is supportive, fun and values-oriented
• Commitment to flex work
• Individualized Professional Development
• Shared Learning
• Use of Kolbe® assessment tools
• Monthly RockStar celebrations
• Direct deposit
• Generous Commission Opportunities
• AND SO MUCH MORE!
To be considered, currently, you must reside in one of these states: Colorado, Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington
About Delegate Solutions
We are a Philadelphia-based certified WBE woman-owned company, and have been in business since 2007. This past year, we received the prestigious honor of being a Forbes Top 50 Remote Employer. Our team works from home across the country and is comprised of amazing team members who align with our Mission to help reshape the culture of the traditional workforce into one that values quality, flexibility, contribution and effectiveness. Delegate was founded upon a commitment to create flexible, meaningful, professional opportunities. We look to not only deliver great service to clients, but to support our team to help them create balanced, flexible lives. Our clients range in size and need and span across North America and Europe.