Looking to land your remote dream job?
Job Description: Client Facing Associate
Reports to: Team Leader and President
Associate Job Functions:
• Associate’s core focus is to deliver the highest level of customer service and task management to our clients.
• Must be able to toggle daily between multiple clients and a diverse set of projects.
• Represents the Delegate brand according to the guidelines and mission established.
• Executes process for scheduling, inbox, tasks.
• Work with entry teams of talent to (1) provide quality control over completion of tasks for clients and (2) help to identify future talent.
• These multi-taskers must be able to support multiple clients, personalities, deadlines and priorities throughout the day.
• They must be comfortable working collaboratively in teams and available throughout the day during normal business hours.
• Attend and participate in a 15 minute weekly CFA/CFL team huddle
• Attend and participate in a 30 minute monthly CFA/CFL team training
Key Job Duties:
• Achieves customer service objectives by helping to implement productivity plans, delivery work that is of the highest quality, meets customer-service standards; helps resolve problems; executes tasks in a timely way as assigned.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in team building activities, commitment to continuing educational opportunities related to our industry
• Conserves client’s time by reaching out to the team, reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information;
• Completes projects by assigning work to entry talent; following up and checking results.
• First and last line of defense for making sure work is completed/submitted to client with an A+ standard
• Executes tasks and ensures timely, quality delivery of work to our clients
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
To apply, you must:
1) Be technology savvy
2) Love helping others succeed
3) Have flexible daily availability between 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday. (some off-peak work needed on a client-by-client basis)
4) A noise-free private home office with a door. You must also have: web cam, smart phone, ability to receive/send faxes; a MAC or PC computer with Anti-Virus Software, Anti-Spyware, & Firewall (current and regular updates required); reliable internet.
5) Bachelor’s degree preferred
6) Ability to scale from part-time to full-time: MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A MINIMUM OF 20 HRS PER WEEK once you become an employee.
To be considered, currently, you must reside in one of these states: Colorado, Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington